Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2005/08/11 14:44:56 UTC

Changes to usecase configuration

Hi Lenya devs,

yesterday I applied a little change to the usecase view configuration.

The URL is now relative to context://lenya, not to context://lenya/usecases
(or pub/lenya instead of pub/lenya/usecases respectively).

This way, JX templates can also be provided by publets.

Another note: The suffix ".jx" is now required.

-      <view template="admin/addUser" menu="true">
+      <view template="usecases/admin/addUser.jx" menu="true">

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Andreas

Re: Changes to usecase configuration

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Hi Lenya devs,
>>
>> yesterday I applied a little change to the usecase view configuration.
>>
>> The URL is now relative to context://lenya, not to
>> context://lenya/usecases
>> (or pub/lenya instead of pub/lenya/usecases respectively).
>>
>> This way, JX templates can also be provided by publets.
>>
>> Another note: The suffix ".jx" is now required.
>>

>> -      <view template="admin/addUser" menu="true">
>> +      <view template="usecases/admin/addUser.jx" menu="true">
>

> I guess you mean one has to update
>
> MY_PUP/config/usecases.xconf

Yes, for instance.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> yesterday I applied a little change to the usecase view configuration.
>
> The URL is now relative to context://lenya, not to
> context://lenya/usecases
> (or pub/lenya instead of pub/lenya/usecases respectively).
>
> This way, JX templates can also be provided by publets.
>
> Another note: The suffix ".jx" is now required.
>

> -      <view template="admin/addUser" menu="true">
> +      <view template="usecases/admin/addUser.jx" menu="true">

I guess you mean one has to update

MY_PUP/config/usecases.xconf

right?

Michi