Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 22:14:48 UTC

Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing jira?

Hi,

I am unable to create a new jira or access an existing one. for eg

gives me error. I don't recall having to seup jira.home in order to
access an existing jira. Maybe this step is needed at the server side?
*****************
JIRA Startup Failed
You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify
the reasons

Description
No jira.home is configured. See Setting your JIRA Home Directory for
instructions on setting jira.hom
*****************

Re: Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing jira?

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Looks like jira is back

Posted by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.
And it's back!! So you were right, Kathey.

Kim

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.
I think JIRA may be in a bad state right now. I tried to comment on an
issue and got a 502 proxy error. No doubt it will come back in due
course ...

Kim