Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/06/18 14:54:43 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 5.0.27 Beta released

The Tomcat Team announces the immediate availability of Apache Tomcat
5.0.27 Beta.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/changelog.html

Release notes:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/RELEASE-NOTES

Downloads:
Binaries: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
Sources: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi

The Apache Tomcat Team

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 5.0.27 Beta released

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Hey,

I thing following things are also include with 5.0.27

Cluster (fhanik):
    FarmWARDeployer
A farm war deployer is a class that is able to
deploy/undeploy web applications in WAR form
within the cluster

Coyote/JK2
Add small patch that we can used MX4J 1.1.1 and 2.0.1 add JkMX.java (
Bill Baker and Peter Rossbach)
Also added a "mx.useXSLTProcessor" flag
    With value false you get XML Results with the mx4j http-adaptor

regards
peter

Shapira, Yoav schrieb:

>The Tomcat Team announces the immediate availability of Apache Tomcat
>5.0.27 Beta.
>
>Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
>http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/changelog.html
>
>Release notes:
>http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/RELEASE-NOTES
>
>Downloads:
>Binaries: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
>Sources: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi
>
>The Apache Tomcat Team
>

>This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

J2EE Systemarchitekt und Tomcat Experte

http://objektpark.de/
http://www.webapp.de/

Am Josephsschacht 72, 44879 Bochum, Deutschland
Telefon:  (49) 234 9413228
Mobil:    (49) 175 1660884
E-Mail:  pr@objektpark.de