Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jits <ns...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/02 12:22:00 UTC

Axis Happiness Page Warning

While Installing axis on apache-tomcat 5.5
I go the following error on the Axis Happiness Page:

Found JAXP implementation ( javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory ) at an
unknown location
Found Java Secure Socket Extension ( javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory )
at an unknown location

I saw few posts put by some people earlier but there have been no answers.
Hope someone answers this query.Would seem like a  trivial error for the
veterans ;-)
Sent from the Axis - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Axis Happiness Page Warning

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
I don't think that's an error.

If it found it it found it - thats all you need!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle