Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Octav Chipara <oc...@cse.unl.edu> on 2000/07/08 00:06:38 UTC

Deserialization Problem

Hi!

I trying to make a web service using SOAP and Tomcat. I'm getting a
deserialization problem: No deserializer found to deserialize a
http://schemas.xmlsopa.org/soap/envelope/:Paramerter using style ''

I know this is a well-known issue but I did not
find  the archive for the mails posted on this list so I will ask you for
some suggestions how I could go about and solve the problem.

Thanks,
Octav

e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu
phone:		(402)472-9492
web page:	www.cse.unl.edu/~ochipara

RE: Deserialization Problem

Posted by Mack MacKenzie <mm...@rdsolutions.com>.
For all the recent postings regarding serialization/deserialization errors
w/IBM-SOAP...

I found some helpful info in the SOAP discussion archive at
www.alphaworks.ibm.com.  It helped me through my installation and running
the demos just fine.  There was specifically a discussion of this
frequently-encountered error, as well as the NoSuchMethod error and a few
others.

Regards,