Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 19:14:01 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Shale version 1.0.4 Release

Apache Shale (framework) version 1.0.4 release vote passes with 4 binding +1s:

 Craig McClanahan
 Greg Reddin
 Gary VanMatre
 Sean Schofield

Pending 24 hours for reporting any errors in counting etc., I plan to
complete the release tasks:

 * Copy the m2 artifacts and the metadata files over to the m2-rsync repo
 * Copy the release artifacts (*.zip), readme to the /www/wao/dist space
 * Roll version numbers in 1_0_X branch
 * Sync up 1_0_X branch and trunk (except the 1.1 new features, ofcourse)

Thanks for your time, all.

-Rahul