Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vadim Pesochinsky <Va...@mscibarra.com> on 2007/02/12 20:58:10 UTC

ClassCastException, BrokerId

Hi all!

Anyone have seen this exception in 4.1.0? I only use Java clients to
commincate with AMQ. Any ideas?

I get a lot of "org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel
was inactive for too long" messages before and after the ClassCastException.

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.activemq.command.BrokerId
 at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v2.MessageDispatchMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(MessageDispatchMarshaller.java:70)
 at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:347)
 at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:273)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:156)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Re: ClassCastException, BrokerId

Posted by Vadim Pesochinsky <Va...@mscibarra.com>.
I have spring jar from amq 4.0.1 distribution (I think spring 1.2.8), but amq
jar is 4.1. Thanks.

Re: ClassCastException, BrokerId

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
Could be that you have client jars with different version than the
broker? I'm not really sure though...