Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/05/24 18:59:29 UTC

Signing releases [was Re: question]

I've checked the Tomcat 3.2.2b5 distribution and it looks OK.

Regarding signing the releases.  Could someone describe the procedures use
by other Apache projects for signing their releases?  Tomcat 3.2.2 will
going out in the near future and I would like to have a signing mechanism in
place prior to that.

Re: Signing releases [was Re: question]

Posted by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>.

Step #16 in http://dev.apache.org/how-to-release.html