Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com> on 2004/11/01 16:15:22 UTC

netui build changes

All--

   In an effort to simplify the NetUI build / test infrastructure, I've
got a big change that does the following:

- removes all custom Ant tasks
- allows building from src/<module-name>
- consolidates the NetUI properties files into one for dev and one for test
- switches to <junit> for running tests
- removes a bunch of extra build files
- breaks the webapp template's dependence on Tomcat by adding jstl.jar
and standard.jar to netui/external/jstl.  Those of you who use an IDE
will need to adjust your paths.

   I'm planning on checking this in today; if there are any concerns or
questions, let me know.

   Thanks!

Eddie