Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by jk...@apache.org on 2006/05/13 18:33:18 UTC

svn commit: r406126 - /tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/html/dojo/

Author: jkuhnert
Date: Sat May 13 09:33:17 2006
New Revision: 406126

Log:
Removing to upgrade

Removed:
    tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/html/dojo/

Re: svn commit: r406126 - /tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/html/dojo/

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

To answer the last question: I would oppose any linking outside.

As to how to handle this, I don't know. I do see it as an issue when a
chunk of the codebase is "deleted and added" for a release. There's no
indication as to what really changed. If we have a dependency on it, I
believe we should use released versions only, then have them controlled
(or *cringe* referenced as a dependency by maven) and used like jars are
now. I am, of course, speaking of the cuff as I know very little about
how you're referencing dojo - but my initial concern remains. If we have
to blindly upgrade a portion of our codebase "once per tapestry
release", I believe we have a problem.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
[...]

Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: svn commit: r406126 - /tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/html/dojo/

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.