Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2020/08/28 12:57:27 UTC

Jena : 20 years of code.

Brian released the first Jena code with this message:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Aug/0128.html

     Andy

Re: Jena : 20 years of code.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
we might want to upload all releases to  the repository at some point. I
have most of them locally available as zip files. except the 0.x.zip
versions that came after api2.zip.

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: Jena : 20 years of code.

Posted by François-Paul Servant <fr...@gmail.com>.
Dear Andy, dear Jena team,

thank you for your long dedication to jena.
20 years! About one year later, I asked my first question on the list, about the serialization of those memory models mentioned by Brian McBride. Jena has allowed me to build the thing I have been interested with, http://www.semanlink.net, so yes, this API brought benefits to me.

Happy birthday!

fps