Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com> on 2006/08/25 20:25:51 UTC

New tag put down, next steps

I created a "milestone2" tag should represent a stable copy while work
starts on some refactoring and widgets.

"milestone2" contains the changes Peter Yee contributed to use the Dojo
profile building process. As a result applications should load much
faster. The website is being updated with the new examples.

Now that the tag is down the next step is to begin work on the real XML
syntax and corresponding widgets. I put down a tag because a lot of this
work will likely break or obsolete many of the existing samples.

James Margaris