Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2020/04/19 16:20:55 UTC

Reset whiteboard does not reset anything

Tested on https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/

Not seeing it do anything.

Expect it to return WB to original state ?

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Reset whiteboard does not reset anything

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This menu item was added on user request:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2098
Right now there seems to a bug somewhere
if you reset WB and reload - everything will be reset
please file JIRA

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Reset whiteboard does not reset anything

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock