Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Vivek Paranthaman <vi...@bizruntime.com> on 2016/10/20 04:23:01 UTC

Accessing existing schema, creating schema

Hi ,

Is there a way to getSchema using Phoenix driver connection, java-apifrom
an existing HBase..?

Thank you,
Vivek Paranthaman

Re: Accessing existing schema, creating schema

Posted by mferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr>.
Hi, now it's OK, after few restart. maybe was a cache issue.

thanks

Re: Accessing existing schema, creating schema

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
can you please share exception stack trace?