Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2013/12/17 16:06:28 UTC

Incompatible Changes affecting Serdes and UDFS

Hi,

Hive 0.12 made some incompatible changes which impacts Serdes and it
appears 0.13 makes more incompatible changes. I created HIVE-6043 to track
this, if you know of any more changes than what is described there, please
do add them.

Thanks!
Brock

Re: Incompatible Changes affecting Serdes and UDFS

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Yep, with previously releases. I noticed 0.12 made some incompatible
changes with previously releases but I am not aware of a list l so it'd be
nice to document those as well.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.