Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2004/11/20 19:54:39 UTC

apcvs-unix-group

Hi all,

could somebody add me to apcvs-unix-group?

my account is matzew

I would like to update the website for MyFaces,
which is in incubator.

Thanks,
Matthias

Re: apcvs-unix-group

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
Matthias,

It turns out I misled you into asking for something you already have :-).

The Incubator website is rooted at directory
"/www/incubator.apache.org" on server "www.apache.org".  So, you can
ssh to that machine, and create a new directory for your MyFaces at,
say, "/www/incubator.apache.org/myfaces" (creating a new directory to
contain it).  Then, add a link to it from
"/www/incubator.apache.org/myfaces.html" and you should be good to go.

Before starting to create anything, be sure to set your mask ("umask
002" from the command line) so that file permissions get set up
correctly.

Craig