Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/02/08 18:14:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r504967 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl11/ rt/core/src/te

Oops my example was a little off, it should be:

def client = DynamicClientFactory.newInstance().createClient(
  "http://www.esynaps.com/WebServices/WhoIsService.asmx?WSDL");

def cl = Thread.currentThread().contextClassLoader
def who = cl.loadClass("org.tempuri.WhoIs").newInstance()
who.domainName = "envoisolutions.com";

def res = client.invoke("WhoIs", who)
println(res[0].whoIsResult);

- Dan