Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sed <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 11:40:26 UTC

Programmatically selecting node of Tomahawk Tree2

Hi,

How can I programmatically select node in Tomahawk Tree2 component?

What method should I use?
siteMapTree.setNodeId(String.valueOf(page.getID()));
or
siteMapTree.getDataModel().getTreeState().setSelected(String.valueOf(page.getID()));

I have tried to use both but it doesn't work.

Re: Programmatically selecting node of Tomahawk Tree2

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
The node ID of the tree is a series of indexes, not node ID (I know,
very confusing).

So try things like:
siteMapTree.setNodeId("0");
siteMapTree.setNodeId("0:1");
siteMapTree.setNodeId("0:1:2");
siteMapTree.setNodeId("0:1:1:0");

There are other emails about this if you dig deep into the archives of
the mailing list.