Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Onur Ağın <on...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/25 14:04:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Invalid command error Load balancer on Solaris 10

Hi,

I have compiled and installed apache httpd sources on solaris 10.
My configure statement was:

I am trying to test load balancing...
./configure -prefix=/export/home0/xxx/httpserver --enable-proxy
--enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-http

I get this error when I start apache:
Invalid command '<Proxy', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks.

Re: [users@httpd] Invalid command error Load balancer on Solaris 10

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Onur Ağın <on...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have compiled and installed apache httpd sources on solaris 10.
> My configure statement was:
>
> I am trying to test load balancing...
> ./configure -prefix=/export/home0/xxx/httpserver --enable-proxy
> --enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-http
>
> I get this error when I start apache:
> Invalid command '<Proxy', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
> included in the server configuration
>
> Any ideas how to fix this?
>
> Thanks.

Load the proxy modules you require first.

Cheers

Tom