Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William <wi...@earthlink.net> on 2006/01/27 16:18:58 UTC

Windows Build Apache

HI

 I have downloaded the windows source files for Apache. There is a project
called XML with a file named xmlparser.c that uses a header file EXPAT.H, the
EXPAT.H file is created from the EXPAT.H.IN file during the building process.
The EXPAT.H.IN is in the same directory as the xml project but, the compiler
gives the error listed below. Can anyone tell me where the EXPAT.H.IN should be
placed or if there is some project setting that needs to be checked. Thanks

ERROR: Creating expat.h from expat.h.in File not found - .\EXPAT.H.IN