Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "munishgupta.asr" <mu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/04 11:38:57 UTC

Re: Refused to execute script from 'URL' because its MIME type ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled

This was identified as our internal code issue and I was able to resolve it.

Thanks JB.

Munish

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Good to know, thanks.

Regards
JB

On 04/10/2018 13:38, munishgupta.asr wrote:
> This was identified as our internal code issue and I was able to resolve it.
>
> Thanks JB.
>
> Munish
>

> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html