Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/20 21:58:00 UTC

[VOTE] Tiles 2.2.2 Release Quality

The Tiles 2.2.2 test build has been available since 17th June 2010.

Release notes:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311046&styleName=Html&version=12314702

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.2.2/

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-055/

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

 [ ] Leave at test build
 [ ] Alpha
 [ ] Beta
 [ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 2.2.2 Release Quality

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
+1 GA

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Tiles 2.2.2 test build has been available since 17th June 2010.

Sorry, once again I'm the holdup. I'll try to have a look at this today.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 2.2.2 Release Quality

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta
>  [X] General Availability (GA)

+1 GA.

Greg

[RESULT] Tiles 2.2.2 Release Quality

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Here are the results:
+1 GA: Antonio, Nathan, Greg, Mick (non binding)

Thanks! I will try to do the other steps this evening or this weekend.

Posted by Mck <mi...@semb.wever.org>.
+1 to GA.

~mck

--
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With
our thoughts, we make the world." Buddha

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 2.2.2 Release Quality

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/6/20 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
>  [X] General Availability (GA)