Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Bumbia, M Kamran" <Ka...@coair.com> on 2005/05/17 21:18:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Headers Added By Apache

Hello EveryBody

I have a PHP script and I am trying to add myown headers. The Client
Requires Content-Length to be the last header. I have trwied everything the
header() in php , mod_header to remove the Content-Type header but it always
is the last one and is always added by some module/filter that is being
called later than the mod_header in the output filter chain.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Kamran

Re: [users@httpd] Headers Added By Apache

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
Bumbia, M Kamran wrote:

>	 The Client
> Requires Content-Length to be the last header.

Fix the client.  That's a violation of HTTP, so you can't expect an HTTP
server like Apache to work with it (unless by accident).

>   I have trwied everything the
> header() in php , mod_header to remove the Content-Type header but it always
> is the last one and is always added by some module/filter that is being
> called later than the mod_header in the output filter chain.

Response headers are manipulated as a table.  The order they appear is
effectively random.

--
Nick Kew