Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jelena Jovanovic <jo...@fon.bg.ac.yu> on 2005/04/22 01:08:53 UTC

Problems with instantiation of the Border Component

Hi,

First to thanks those that gave me some suggestions regarding problems with
starting Tapestry applications. I found that the problem was the version of
the Tapestry I used (3.0.2) - when I switched to the earlier (3.0) version
the application worked.

However, now I have a problem of different type. I made a Border component
and wanted to use it in my html pages. But I got the following exception
when running the application:

"Unable to instantiate an instance of class comps.Border.

component: org.apache.tapestry.html.BasePage@107108e[Home]

location: context:/WEB-INF/Border.jwc, line 9, column 37"

The location where the exception is thrown in the Border.jwc:

<component-specification class="comps.Border"

    allow-body="yes"

    allow-informal-parameters="yes"> ..

I have a package named comps and Border.java class in it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Jelena