Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by LuNing Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/27 09:22:40 UTC

Add a init-file option into FLIP-91

Hi all,

After I read FLIP-91[1], I want to add an init-file option. Its
functionality is the same as option '-i' of Flink SQL Client.

When I use Catalog(HiveCatalog), I need to execute `CREATE CATALOG` by this
option after SQL Gateway starts every time.

Shall we name this option `sql-gateway.session.init-file` and write it into
the FLIP-91?

Best regards,

LuNing Wang

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-91

Re: Add a init-file option into FLIP-91

Posted by Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com>.
Hi. LuNing.

Thanks for your attention. I have responded in the discussion mails.

Best,
Shengkai

LuNing Wang <wa...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月27日周三 17:29写道: