Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org> on 2022/03/13 06:17:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] Call for PMCs in charge of Apache RocketMQ Report in turn

HI, RocketMQ PMC members

Since the RocketMQ Report has been postponed before, I suggest that PMC
members could take turns to be in charge of the Report, hoping to ensure
that the each Report is submitted on time.

In addition, Responsible person could be sent an email to the PMC members
for internal discussion before reporting. After confirmation by each PMC,
Report will be submitted to Apache Board.

I have made a preliminary schedule and signed up for the next Report.
Looking forward to your participation. : )

S1 2022-05-11 Xiaorui Wang
S2 2022-08-11
S3 2022-11-11
S4 2023-02-11
S5 2023-05-11
S6 2023-08-11
S7 2023-11-11
S8 2024-02-11

Best regards,

Xiaorui Wang[1] - Apache RocketMQ PMC chair
[1] https://github.com/vintagewang