Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/07/17 09:15:45 UTC

Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - Yeah, like I said, I'm just guessing :-(

Hi,

Think you want this - but I wouldn't place money on it :-)

if [ ! ${SUCESS}]

Easy enough to try in local script perhaps?

Justin

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
> I wish I could attend 360|Stack and buy you a beer.
>
> EdB

I cant make it either, but I do want to buy Justin and Alex a beer.
 Perhaps this might work: http://beer2buds.com/  ;-)

Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Oh, just in case that sounded a bit too offensive,
No offence taken its true :-)

> I wish I could attend 360|Stack and buy you a beer.
I do have a paypal account :-)

Justin

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Oh, just in case that sounded a bit too offensive, I was referring to
your typo in "SUCESS" in you last email, not at all to your excellent
work on the SDK and the releases!

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27