Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2007/05/05 04:24:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE-summary] richard frovarp as apache lenya committer

Richard Frovarp wrote:

> Thank you very much nominating me Jörn. Thanks to all that supported the
> nomination. I will work on getting the clas done and faxed in. Desired
> login would be rfrovarp, or frovarp if necessary.

how is that coming? i haven't seen your CLA in the queue yet :)

Re: [VOTE-summary] richard frovarp as apache lenya committer

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Richard Frovarp wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much nominating me Jörn. Thanks to all that supported
>> the nomination. I will work on getting the clas done and faxed in.
>> Desired login would be rfrovarp, or frovarp if necessary.
>
> how is that coming? i haven't seen your CLA in the queue yet :)

I'll fax mine in on Monday. However, I need a corporate CLA as well.
That is where the hold up is. I will see if I can't get a request to see
what is going on to go up the chain on Monday. The people in my dept are
behind it. It's stuck in the technology transfer area of the university.