Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> on 2006/11/10 17:51:50 UTC

Re: Activemq 4.0.2 - stops sending message after some time (solved)

I don't the answer for #1, but can find the PendingQueueSize (#2), using

the query tool, as shown below:

$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/bin/query  --view PendingQueueSize,ClientId,DestinationName,ConnectionId --objname Type=Subscription

detailed info can be found here:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html#ActiveMQCommandLineToolsReference-query

- Sandeep

Posted by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com>.
(In case someone is following this thread) Here is the answer to #1:

- Sandeep