Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by joop <jo...@gmx.co.uk> on 2004/04/22 17:05:27 UTC

tomcat 5.x torque struts logging

Anyone,

	I do know this is a stupid , but I'll ask never the less ;-).
I have a working app using a torque schema derived db layer. I have copeid
all the jars to a struts (pre working) wepapp. I got the jars from the
torque-gen.jar/lib dir. When I deploy my webapp I get debug logging that is
blowing the logging I need to debug out of the water. I'm getting loads! How
do I set the debug level? Ive changed all the .properties file relating to
degub to WARN. Ive set my torque.debug level to warn ! I couldn't even get
the app standalone to log anything but debug after some persistant attempts!

RE: tomcat 5.x torque struts logging

Posted by joop <jo...@gmx.co.uk>.
I think I might not be clear.

How is the loggin in torque configured?
Ive edited the log4j entries in the runtime props but it doesnt seem to be
used. I need to turn down debug.
Since integrating my torque app with my webapp as soon as i start tomcat5 I
get immediate debug. And thats the intire tomcat boot process. I even get
all the digester pops and validator code in the output. Hows the logging
configured? I have a bug with a struts pluggin initializing Torque but I can
see it for all the noise!