Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@apache.org> on 2007/02/21 04:37:30 UTC

Re: Detailed documentation for software grant procedure? (Was: Re: heartbeat and connection monitoring)

Trustin Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MINA PMC is trying to deal with software grant process, but I don't have
> enough knowledge on this area.  People at legal-discuss could help
> me. :)

I find the instructions at the top of the ip clearance template to be
the most helpful:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

The form itself (everything below the "cut here" line) fills in the
other steps that need to be done.

 -jean

Re: Detailed documentation for software grant procedure? (Was: Re: heartbeat and connection monitoring)

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
2007-02-20 (화), 19:37 -0800, Jean T. Anderson 쓰시길:
> Trustin Lee wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > MINA PMC is trying to deal with software grant process, but I don't have
> > enough knowledge on this area.  People at legal-discuss could help
> > me. :)
>
> I find the instructions at the top of the ip clearance template to be
> the most helpful:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
>
> The form itself (everything below the "cut here" line) fills in the
> other steps that need to be done.

Great! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: Detailed documentation for software grant procedure? (Was: Re: heartbeat and connection monitoring)

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.