Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Jon Labrie <j....@revisionary.io> on 2023/04/27 22:05:27 UTC

/allura-data ?

Hi -

Trying a new install. In production-docker-example.ini I find this instruction:

Copy this file to /allura-data/production.ini

allura-data doesn’t seem to exist; am I supposed to create it (at root level)? Or should it be ~/allura-data/production.ini? Or…?

Thanks for any guidance.

Best,

Jon

Re: /allura-data ?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 4/27/23 6:05 PM, Jon Labrie wrote:
> Hi -
>
> Trying a new install. In production-docker-example.ini I find this instruction:
>
> Copy this file to /allura-data/production.ini
>
> allura-data doesn’t seem to exist; am I supposed to create it (at root level)? Or should it be ~/allura-data/production.ini? Or…?
>
> Thanks for any guidance.
>
> Best,
>
> Jon

Hi!

IIRC, inside docker it is /allura-data and outside docker it is a local
./allura-data directory.

Have you run through the installation with the default ini file (docker-dev.ini)
yet?  I think the first time you go through the steps it'll create the
allura-data directory, which should help you locate it.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal