Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk> on 2011/03/17 10:08:37 UTC

Involved objects are checked out

Hi All

I am using lenya 2.0.3 with firedocs publication.

I am not able to publish pages. when i hover over the option publish
(which is disabled right now) i get message "Involved objects are
checked out. ".

I have tried using the force check in option but it didnt worked.

Please suggest.

TIA

Regards
Gaurav

--
Gaurav
Web Development

T : 08450047142 Extn: 5102
E : gaurav.kalia@techblue.co.uk
W : www.techblue.co.in
     www.technologyblueprint.co.uk

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this email are confidential and may be privileged, and
are intended only for the use of the person or company named herein. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Techblue software or Technology Blueprint
Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email or a person
notified that any distribution, copying or dissemination of the
information herein is strictly prohibited.

Re: Involved objects are checked out

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.
On Friday 18 March 2011 06:29 PM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
>> Hi Richard
>>
>> Just tried by deleting the checkout entry from the sitetree.xml.rcml
>> and it seems problem is resolved.
>>
>> Is this the right way to solve this problem ?
>
> That's the right way to solve the problem. To be clear, it was the
> live sitetree.xml.rcml? The only time that should give you problems
> would be on IO failure. And the only time I've seen IO failure is when
> I had quotas turned on and someone tried to publish and hit their hard
> quota.

It was on both so the removed the entry from both the areas and started
the server and it worked.

Regards
Gaurav

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.