Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Iskandar Salim <is...@fused.com.sg> on 2003/01/31 12:06:05 UTC

Struts and Torque

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Perez [mailto:JuanP@buc.com]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 2:35 AM
To: 'Turbine Torque Users List'
Subject: RE: timestamp is being truncated

Hello Steve,
As Walt mentioned, the root of the problem is that the Record class in
Village
is using the metadata type information for the Oracle columns so the
problems
lies at the JDBC level. Oracle JDBC driver is returning a datatype of DATE
which means that the time information is getting lost. This is using version

9.2.0.1 of the Oracle JDBC driver.