Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/03 18:58:46 UTC

Just noticed that web sites can be git based

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/git_based_websites_available

This might be nice to get rid of the svn step in web site updates.  It
would involve an alternative workflow for updates rather than the CMS
process.

Re: Just noticed that web sites can be git based

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
There is also a proposal afoot to withdraw some of the CMS service.  The
pubsub service that publishes the html would remain.

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.musselman@gmail.com

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
FWIW, the Flink team is presently in the process of migrating their web
site to Git.  We could draw from their experience.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.