Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2016/07/02 14:20:06 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 1.1.0

This is a voting thread for Libcloud 1.1.0 which is a first release after
1.0.0.

Now that we are at v1.0.0, we can finally start to more strictly and
correctly follow semantic versioning.

The release contains various improvements and bug-fixes. One of the biggest
overall improvements is support for SNI TLS extension. We didn't support
SNI before that, but this was never a big issue since all the big and
serious providers just get a dedicated IP to avoid issues with clients
which don't support SNI.

Complete list of changes can be found at
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/trunk/CHANGES.rst#changes-with-apache-libcloud-110

Release artifacts can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/.

Note that KEYS file can found at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/libcloud/KEYS

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 1.1.0

Vote will be open until July 5th, 2016 (or longer, if needed).

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 1.1.0

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
With Jerry's +1, this brings the totals to:

- 3 +1's - Anthony, Jerry, Tomaz
- 0 -1s
- 0 0s

This means the vote has passed. Thanks to everyone for their votes.

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.

[dev] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 1.1.0

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Re: [dev] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 1.1.0

Posted by Anthony Shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
[ +1]  Release Apache Libcloud 1.1.0

On 5/07/2016, 8:14 AM, "Tomaz Muraus" <to...@apache.org> wrote:

Just bumping this up since we still don't have any votes.