Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2013/07/25 01:27:35 UTC

Fix To Get 2.5.0 Out The Door

Hi Everyone,

Here is the review [1] for the defect we found when releasing 2.5.0.
I would appreciate if someone could take a look at the fix so we can
get 2.5.0 out the door.  Thanks.

[1] https://reviews.apache.org/r/12881/

Re: Fix To Get 2.5.0 Out The Door

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
Both createIframeHtml and doOaaIframeHtml_ currently call
createIframeHtml.  In addition doOaaIframeHtml_ passes the onload
handler when creating OpenAjax.hub.IframeContainer.  So in the pubsub
case we were passing the onload handler twice and adding it when we
created the iframe html and then set it again later on with the onload
handler that was passed in.  It seems to be the onload handler added
when creating the iframe html which was causing the onload handler to
be called twice in webkit browsers.

With this change we no longer add the onload handler when creating the
iframe html in the doOaaIframeHtml_ case and just add it after the
iframe is added to the DOM.

Hope that makes sense ;)

Re: Fix To Get 2.5.0 Out The Door

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.