Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Andersen <MA...@schubergphilis.com> on 2015/10/29 20:29:56 UTC

extending macchinina image

Hi Nux, et all,

How would I go about adding a strongswan ipsec client to the macchinina template?

Are you also responsible for the images here?
http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/macchinina/x86_64/

Michael

Re: extending macchinina image

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi,

Ubuntu and Debian are the official "openstack" images on their respective sites. The cloud-init config is modified to be cloudstack-friendly, so whatever password they set, that's the one, look it up.
My suspicion is that the password is either randomised or disabled.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Michael Andersen <MA...@schubergphilis.com>.

Posted by Michael Andersen <MA...@schubergphilis.com>.