Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/07/22 12:08:39 UTC

Fwd: 0.8.1 Proposals & Timeline

Since a good few of these suggestions affect shindig, i thought it
would be good to post this here too.

	-- Chris

Begin forwarded message:

Re: 0.8.1 Proposals & Timeline

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
Chris:

Great to post this as an FYI to the Shindig community. Just to be clear
though (I know this is your intent :)), shindig-dev@ conversations won't
affect the spec, so to all interested, please post directly to the group!

--John