Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ramandeep Kaur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 19:05:12 UTC

Code coverage for suite derbyall with trunk (revision: 504766)

Hi All,
I ran code coverage for trunk - svn revision no 504766 with the following:

OS: Windows 2000
JVMs: sun jdk142, sun jdk15, and sun jdk16
Suites: derbyall

*OVERALL COVERAGE SUMMARY*
Classes: 94%  (1182/1262)
Methods: 74%  (15530/21092)
Blocks:  72%  (479876/667139)

*OVERALL STATS SUMMARY*
total packages: 79
total executable files: 1188
total classes: 1262
total methods: 21092
total executable lines: 137897
Note: Code coverage numbers have gone down a bit as compared to previous
code coverage run because I did not run jdk131 as dk131 is not supported by
trunk.

--
Ramandeep Kaur
ramandhindsa@gmail.com

Re: Code coverage for suite derbyall with trunk (revision: 504766)

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
Ramandeep Kaur wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I ran code coverage for trunk - svn revision no 504766 with the following:

Thanks, I added the information to:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CodeCoverage

> Note: Code coverage numbers have gone down a bit as compared to previous
> code coverage run because I did not run jdk131 as dk131 is not supported
> by trunk.

My guess is the test conversion to JUnit has caused the numbers to drop.
The way Derby is setup there is little code that is specific to jdk13, I
don't think it could cause that kind of drop.

Thanks,
Dan.

Re: Code coverage for suite derbyall with trunk (revision: 504766)

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 2/12/07, Ramandeep Kaur <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I ran code coverage for trunk - svn revision no 504766 with the following:
>
> OS: Windows 2000
> JVMs: sun jdk142, sun jdk15, and sun jdk16
> Suites: derbyall

These results are now visible at:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/codecoverage/504766/

andrew