Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2017/08/23 14:20:22 UTC

Asking Infra about GitHub + Mailing List notfications

Right now, we've got activity in 2 places and they don't "hear" each other so good.

I've asked Infra if it's possible to have GitHub tell the mailing list what's going on:

In the meantime, if you're here, please *watch* the repositories you're interested in contributing to, so you'll be notified about issues and such.

All help is appreciated!
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
I think I am seeing the things you mention there already on this list.