Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Tadej Lozar <ta...@goinfo.si> on 2021/11/11 13:11:27 UTC

E-charts graph registerLocale to SI

Dear E-charts team,

I am trying to configure language of charts to Slovenian (SI locale).
I am working with CDN:
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/echarts/5.2.2/echarts.min.js
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/echarts/5.2.2/i18n/langSI-obj.min.js
I coulnd't reference object from langSI. I continually got error. Then i
pasted object as it is defined in langSI-obj.min.js
Still the changes are not shown in SI language and values in graph.

In attachment is code example to recreate sample.

I spent hours trying to figure out what could be the possible issue, but
can't find a way to registerLocale to SI.
Can you help me with working example.

--
Document
Thanks in advance and best regards,