Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Rennie, Bruce" <Br...@jdedwards.com> on 2002/02/08 15:36:58 UTC

More problems with Cactus 1.2 and Tomcat 4.0

I've gone back to square one and am trying to create a very simple servlet
and test to get going. I am now encountering the following error when trying
to run the test:

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://localhost/cactus/ServletRedirector/ (cactus is the context name).

Any pointers?

Thanks,
/bruce

You'd be cranky too if you woke up and found yourself at work.

J. D. Edwards

655 Bay Street                                                     phone:
(416) 542 1934
Suite 1200
fax:  (416) 979 9504
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5G 2K4                   email:  bruce_rennie@jdedwards.com

RE: More problems with Cactus 1.2 and Tomcat 4.0

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Bruce,

Maybe your web.xml does not have a correct mapping for the
ServletRedirector (beware of the trailing "/" that you have in your
URL). If you don't find the error, can you post it ?

Thanks
-Vincent

phone: