Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/10/01 20:21:32 UTC

Other announcement places

We've got 61 subscribers to our download place at sf.net so I
uploaded our binaries there and clicked the "Send notification"
button at the bottom.  This also covers up the old 0.9.2 release
listed there.  I also duplicated our release announcement there in
hopes the sf.net guys will add it to their site-wide announcements
rss channel. http://sourceforge.net/projects/openejb/

We've got 37 subcribers to our freshmeat.net space, so I updated our
project information there and also posted an announcement.  http://
freshmeat.net/projects/openejb/

Hopefully this will help us get the word out.

-David

Re: Other announcement places

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 10/1/07, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
> We've got 61 subscribers to our download place at sf.net so I
> uploaded our binaries there and clicked the "Send notification"
> button at the bottom.  This also covers up the old 0.9.2 release
> listed there.  I also duplicated our release announcement there in
> hopes the sf.net guys will add it to their site-wide announcements
> rss channel. http://sourceforge.net/projects/openejb/
>
> We've got 37 subcribers to our freshmeat.net space, so I updated our
> project information there and also posted an announcement.  http://
> freshmeat.net/projects/openejb/
>
> Hopefully this will help us get the word out.

Oh, that's nice. I wouldn't consider these places as venues to
potential end users of openejb. Completely forgot there's a place out
there :P

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski