Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/20 15:31:16 UTC

Strange class names in cocoon?

Hi,
  In studying the source codes of flowscript, I find there are many classes
with names started with "FOM_" like FOM_Cocoon. However, these classes are
already under "fom" package. Is there any special meaning for classes
starting with "FOM_"?

Rice

Re: Strange class names in cocoon?

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Rice Yeh wrote:
> Hi,
>   In studying the source codes of flowscript, I find there are many
> classes with names started with "FOM_" like FOM_Cocoon. However, these
> classes are already under "fom" package. Is there any special meaning
> for classes starting with "FOM_"?

A long time ago there where two implementations of the Flowscript object model
(FOM) and the new one got the prefix FOM_.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc