Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Randy Bowen <ra...@xirrus.com> on 2011/08/01 22:53:40 UTC

Debugging instances

I know that the "debug" command line option can be used to facilitate remote
debugging for the main karaf container.  Is there a similar mechanism in
place for child instances?

Re: Debugging instances

Posted by Randy Bowen <ra...@xirrus.com>.
Actually, never mind - we have this working by explicitly starting them via
the command line.  (We were looking for a shortcut in the admin interface in
the console.)