Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Cédrick Fairon <Ce...@uclouvain.be> on 2011/01/06 19:39:44 UTC

Dead link report

Hello,

I just wanted to report that you have some dead links on the page: http://uima.apache.org/documentation.html
All the PDF documentation files are 404 Not found:

Happy New Year anyway ;-)

Best Regards,

Cédrick
Not Found

The requested URL /downloads/releaseDocs/2.3.0-incubating/docs/references.pdf was not found on this server.

Apache/2.3.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.3.8 OpenSSL/1.0.0a Server at uima.apache.org Port 80

Prof. Cédrick Fairon
cedrick.fairon@uclouvain.be

Directeur du CENTAL
Centre de traitement automatique du langage
Université catholique de Louvain
Place Blaise Pascal, 1
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgique
tel: +32 10 47 37 88
fax: +32 10 47 26 06

http://cental.fltr.ucl.ac.be
http://glossa.fltr.ucl.ac.be

Re: Dead link report

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
PDF links for 2.3.0-incubating are now fixed (was a spelling error on the
links).  You might have to refresh your browser's copy of the documentation page
to see the update - usually clicking refresh does this.

Please let us know of any other broken links.

Thanks! -Marshall

Re: Dead link report

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Re: Dead link report