Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Scott Woods <sc...@growitonline.com> on 2013/12/08 19:48:41 UTC

RE: Joomla Plugin

Hello, William and all...

Here is link for lastest release dated Aug 29, 2013
https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetings%20Joomla%20Plugin/

https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetings%20Joomla%20Plugin/lastStableBuild
/

I've not installed this version yet, but will be doing so in the upcoming
week.  Anyone else experienced this release of Joomla! plugin for OM?

Regards...

Scott