Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org> on 2011/03/23 10:44:50 UTC

Problem with new typerendering mechanism

Hi all,

I ran into a problem with Trialox CMS today. I recompiled my workspace with
the latest clerezza buiild and now none of our web pages work. I get the
following exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: no renderer could be created for
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.BNode@20fcda5d (in <some graph> ,
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.BNode@73087d19 <
http://clerezza.org/2009/11/global-menu#path> "/admin/update"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>.]), menu-cache -ignoreRes
-perUser,[application/xhtml+xml]

I am not sure where the problem lies. All our pages use the old
renderletmanager as far as I can tell. It is deprecated but does that mean
that it doesn't work at all anymore? I was under the impression the old
mechanism should still work. Am I wrong?

Can anyone help me?

Best,
Daniel

Re: Problem with new typerendering mechanism

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
i should have pasted more texts (Cannot create component instance due to
failure to bind reference renderletManager)

[SCR Component Actor] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - jetty-8.0.0.M1
ERROR: Error starting
mvn:org.apache.clerezza/bundledevtool/0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.clerezza.bundledevtool [37]: Unable to resolve 37.0: missing
requirement [37.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.shell))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.clerezza.bundledevtool [37]: Unable to resolve 37.0: missing
requirement [37.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.shell)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3416)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1714)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1143)
at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[SCR Component Actor] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
-> 2011-03-23 11:31:06,386 [SCR Component Actor] ERROR [SCR Component Actor]
(?\:?) - [org.clerezza.cms.cache.typerendering.CachingRenderlet] Cannot
create component instance due to failure to bind reference renderletManager
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in
[bundle://30.0:11/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in
[bundle://30.0:12/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
explanation.
2011-03-23 11:32:37,393 [qtp10004664-19 - /admin/pages/]  WARN
[qtp10004664-19 - /admin/pages/] (JaxRsHandler.java\:585) - RuntimeException
(with no exception mapper)

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
hi daniel,

refreshing cms.cache bundle with felix shell command seems to make it work.
please investigate whether it has to do with starting cms.cache before
renderletmanager

hasan

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.