Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/05/02 17:27:04 UTC

Problems with JIRA workflow

Hello,
since a while we have some trouble with JIRA workflow either on COCOON
and COCOON3.

In fact, the selected workflow "Cocoon Workflow" does not seem the one
we used to have: I tried to see if there is a menu entry for changing
this but I wasn't able to find it, even though I should have all needed
permissions.

Could you help?

Regards.

--